Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Friday Mix Club

The Friday Mix Club, the great Portland experiment.

This mix came because I heard a song that really sounded perfect to build a mix around. So, voila. Here it is.

This mix is tied to the Facebook group with the same name. I'm going to try to put out a mix weekly. Since this is the first mix, it comes on a Wednesday. Keep in mind that we are all growing together in this, let's have some fun and groove to some tunes.


A few words about this mix:
I literally was listening to my iPod on my way to work this morning and heard one of the songs on the mix, and which instantly set my brains to working. I built up the mix around this song, grabbing tunes from my library and from around, new and old. I had a lot of fun making this mix and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment