Monday, August 2, 2010

Catching Up




My my my, this blog was starting to feel a bit neglected. I've been using this blog to post my mix series, which has also started to feel a bit neglected. I've finally stopped working at the hardware warehouse that employed me for the previous 6 months, and am now taking some much needed time off before I start taking classes in September. My goal in the little time I have left before then is to get back on my mix series, which is for selfish reasons, a way of documenting my personal progress. I've still been mixing whenever I get a free minute, but just haven't been hitting the record button.

As for this blog, I will continue to post mixes as I make them. But I also would like to clue in on what I'm listening to, share thoughts and generally use this blog to improve more than my mixing. I've been doing some work for the music blog www.littlewhiteearbuds.com and need to work on honing my writing. I think I've gotten a bit sloppy after working for another website doing tech reviews.

Summing this post up, this is a sort of resolution post, I realize it's not New Years, but it's never too late for a little self improvement.

And as a final note, here's a mix I posted all over Facebook, but it never made it to here. In an effort to keep all my ducks in a row, I'm posting it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment